ENAIRE's principles and commitments
ENAIRE strives for sustainability through management policies that incorporate the principles of corporate social responsibility, which are public and accessible, and which uphold the organisation's commitments in relation to:
- The social dimension of sustainability, which includes:
- Commitments to its employees.
- The general commitment to defend Human Rights.
- The general commitment to customers, suppliers, collaborating companies, local communities, associations, social entities, NGOs and other external stakeholders.
- The environmental dimension of sustainability, which includes commitments relating to the impact of the company's activities on the environment.
- The economic dimension of sustainability, which includes commitments relating to the economic impact of its activity.