The value of solidarity and social commitment.
ENAIRE's social commitment
ENAIRE is committed to values such as coexistence, integration, culture, knowledge and protecting the environment, and we support projects promoting or publicising these values.
ENAIRE collaborates with institutions and develops social initiatives designed to promote culture, international aid and environmental awareness. To do this, ENAIRE commits to contributing to social, cultural and educational development with projects of different types in collaboration with various institutions, contributing to meeting the basic needs of the least privileged groups.
ENAIRE, as a member of the Empresa y Sociedad Foundation, whose mission it is to promote social action as part of company strategy, makes the following commitments:
- Improving its social action strategy and practices.
- Communicating its social actions appropriately and supporting the institutional activities of the Foundation to promote social action in the business sector.
ENAIRE manifests its social commitment in different ways:
Quality of service:
- ENAIRE voluntary adheres to RD 951/2005 on the improvement of quality in the State Administration, and has published A Charter for their services to Air Navigation.
Customer information and assistance system:
- All ENAIRE management involved in providing information to the public is co-ordinated internally via the H24 Network Management Centre, so that it can share the information available in the system. In this way, consistent and current information can be provided through all the channels (public website, press releases, etc.).
Treatment of claims, complaints and suggestions:
- In order to apply Act 11/2007, of 22 June, on electronic access by the public to Public Services, in December 2009 a new mechanism for receiving and handling complaints and suggestions (RQS) through eGovernment was implemented. Members of the public can use this to obtain information on the procedures to follow, download forms, make their complaints and suggestions electronically or consult their status.
- eGovernment: Other complaints and suggestions.