Ensuring the flow of aeronautical information necessary for global air traffic management (ATM) system safety, regularity, economy and efficiency in an environmentally sustainable manner.
The AIS Division (AIS Spain), by delegation of Spanish aeronautical authorities, is in charge of providing the aeronautical information service. Thus being responsible of receiving , collating, assembling, editing, formatting, publishing, storing and distributing the aeronautical information needed to ensure safety, regularity, economy and efficiency for the Spanish Air Navigation.
For achieving this, its management system and operative procedures comply with international regulation requirements:
- ICAO Annex 15: Aeronautical Information Services.
- ICAO Annex 4: Aeronautical Charts.
- European Commission implementing regulation EU 1035/2011: laying down common requirements for the provision of air navigation services.
- European Commission regulation EU 73/2010: laying down requirements on the quality of aeronautical data and aeronautical information for the single European sky.
- Spanish Royal Decree 57/2002: Rules of the air.
Being inspected and audited regularly, and obtaining as proof of compliance, certifications under:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Certificate.
- European Commission implementing regulation EU 1035/2011: Aeronautical Information Service Provider certificate.
Customer and user satisfaction survey.Questionnaire
Aeronautical information updates:More innovations >
Download Air Navigation charges.