Students will have the option to attend this programme by choosing any of the following formats:
- Face-to-face/Streaming: will take place on weekends (i.e. Friday afternoon and Saturday morning). Additionally, master classes will take place on Wednesday afternoons. Those students who are unable to attend in person, classes will also be streamed.
- Remote / Recorded: students will have access to recorded lectures available at any time via a dedicated training platform.
Students in both delivery formats will have access to online tutorials and direct interaction with instructors.
Masterclasses conducted by relevant ANS professionals will be streamed live, recorded and then uploaded to the training platform so that students can watch them out of hours.
The Master is taught by a select group of instructors coming from Air Navigation Services and academia. The instructors are highly qualified in the subjects they teach combining real subject matter experience and instructional skills.
Depending on the mode of delivery, the tuition fees for the Master's degree are as follows:
- Face-to-face/Streaming: 10,000 euros
- Remote/Recorded: 7,250 €.
There is a scholarship programme, applicable in whole or in part to tuition fees. The number of scholarships is limited. For more information, please contact the Master's secretary's office at ENAIRE or at the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
Basic requirements (approved by UAM and UPM regulations)
- Bachelor's Degree, Engineer, Architect, Technical Engineer, Technical Architect, Diploma, etc.
- Foreign university degrees provided they allow access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
- English Proficiency (B2 or higher)
- Previous experience or university training in the aeronautical sector.
The Master will be taught in English.
Dates of delivery
The Master will start on 10th September 2021 and will end before 1st July 2022.
The Universidad Politécnica de Madrid has launched a pre-enrolment service for the Master's Degree which is available at the following link.
Pre-registration expresses the candidate's interest in the programme without presupposing any kind of commitment.
If you have any doubts or queries about the pre-enrolment process, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, please contact our email address MasterNA@enaire.es.