A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the browsing system (computer, Smartphone, tablet, etc.) when accessing certain webpages. Cookies are usually used primarily to store and recover information on a user's browsing habits or its equipment and, depending on the information that they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain managed by ENAIRE and that provides the service requested by the user.
This website uses technical cookies.
The own cookies used on this website are the following:
- SITESJSESSIONID: It expires when ending the session. Technical Cookies, belonging to the program and necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the ENAIRE website.
- addthis: It expires when ending the session. Cookies corresponding to the module to share with social media.
These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by ENAIRE, but instead by another company that processes the data obtained from the cookies. The third-party cookies used on this website are:
Detailed description of the third-party cookies used on the website:
- Facebook: It expires when ending the session. Cookies necessary to use Facebook services.
- Google: It expires when ending the session. Cookies necessary to use Google and YouTube.
- GoogleApi: It expires when ending the session. Cookies necessary to use Google + services and API.
Deactivating or removing cookies
Cookies installed on the user's device can be allowed, blocked or removed through the setting options on the browser used:
You can withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by removing the cookies installed on your device through the setting options of the browser, as indicated in the “deactivating or removing cookies” section. However, we inform you that deactivating or removing cookies may hinder the full use of all the website's functionalities.
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact ENAIRE at: email@example.com