Data access control
Identity: ENAIRE – Tax ID number: Q2822001J
Postal address: Avda. de Aragón, 330 - Edificio 2 - 28022 Madrid
Telephone: 913 21 02 11
Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing
Purpose: Data access control is intended to preserve the security of ENAIRE’s personnel, property and installations.
Storage periods: Data regarding access to recordings will be kept for a maximum period of 1 month after such recordings.
Record-keeping legality is based on article 6.1.e in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR): a public interest mission in compliance with the rules granting powers to the National Civil Aviation Security Programme and Law 8/2011, 28 April, which stipulates measures to protect critical infrastructures.
Recordings will be made available to law enforcement agencies and judicial entities. No data transfer to third countries or international organisations is contemplated.
Those interested have a right to:
- Obtain confirmation on if ENAIRE is processing their personal data.
- To consult their personal data, as well as request amendment of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its deletion in the case that, among other reasons, such data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request under certain circumstances:
- Data processing restriction, in which case it will only be stored by ENAIRE to exercise or defend claims.
- Data processing objection, in which case ENAIRE will stop data processing, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or to exercise or defend possible claims. Including the processing of their data for automated individual decisions.
- Rights may be exercised through ENAIRE’s Central Data Protection Unit (known as UCPD from its Spanish acronym) - Avda. de Aragón 330 - Edificio B - 28022, Madrid or via the Electronic Office (sede.enaire.gob.es).
You are informed that you have the right to withdraw your data processing consent at any time.
If you have not been duly attended to in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency - Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 MADRID – e-Office: sedeagpd.gob.es