ENAIRE opens a new channel on its website for communicating with its customers
ENAIRE, in a clear commitment to modernising and improving the technology behind its services, has launched the Customer Portal to facilitate and improve communication with airlines, pilots, airport managers and other general aviation users.
ENAIRE's Digital and Customer Transformation plans, part of the 2025 Flight Plan Strategic Plan, seek to increase the productivity of the services provided and improve user satisfaction. The Customer Portal was created with this goal, to provide a point to meet and participate.
This new space will facilitate and optimise ENAIRE's communication with airlines, airport managers, pilots and general aviation users
Interested customers will have to register on the Portal at this page and complete the registration form. Once they have a username and password, customers will be able to enter anytime, from anywhere and on any type of device.
Thanks to this portal, customers will have the following information at their disposal:
- User consultations: a list of all the consultations made to airspace users: proposals for new flight procedure manoeuvres, changes to airspace, etc.
- Service quality: a space with various documents on the quality of the services provided by ENAIRE: periodic reports that track service quality indicators, etc.
- Online services: just one click away, users will be able to find the online services of ENAIRE and other agencies.
- Surveys: customers will be able to take periodic Customer Satisfaction questionnaires and view the results, which will be used to improve ENAIRE's services.
- Events: this section shows the events that ENAIRE holds with its customers: forums, committees, meetings, working groups, etc. Users can check the documents associated with these events and register for future ones.
- Up to date: everything related to the publication of notices and news involving the services provided by ENAIRE.
- Contact: customers can contact ENAIRE with any questions, complaints and suggestions. It also includes an online form.
Through this new tool, ENAIRE will be able to improve the quality of the service it provides its customers.
ENAIRE is the air navigation service provider in Spain.
As a company of the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and the Urban Agenda, it provides en route control services for all flights and overflights from five control centres in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Gran Canaria and Palma, as well as approach services to every airport in the country.
In addition, 45 control towers receive ENAIRE's communication, navigation and surveillance services, and 21 airports, including the country's busiest, rely on its aerodrome control services.
ENAIRE is the fourth most important European air navigation service provider, and, in a clear commitment to the Single Sky initiative, belongs to international partnerships such as SESAR Joint Undertaking, SESAR Deployment Manager, A6 Alliance, iTEC, CANSO and ICAO.
ENAIRE is the official provider of aeronautical information in Spain.