Quality of the information
ENAIRE acts on behalf of the Spanish civil aviation authorities and is responsible for providing AIS.
We receive and originate, collate, assemble, edit, format, publish, store and distribute both the aeronautical information and the data needed to guarantee the operational safety, regularity, economy and efficiency of air navigation in Spain.
Our management system and operational procedures meet all the requirements established under the prevailing international regulations:
- ICAO Annex 15: Aeronautical Information Services.
- ICAO Annex 4: Aeronautical Charts.
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/373: laying down common requirements for the provision of air navigation services.
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/469: amending Regulation (EU) 2017/373 as regards requirements for air traffic management/air navigation services and data quality
- Spanish Royal Decree 57/2002: Air Traffic Regulation.
We are also certified to the ISO 9001 (quality certificate) standard and Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/373 (AIS service provider certificate).