General terms and conditions for use of the ENAIRE website
ENAIRE creates and updates the site identified by the domain name www.enaire.es to provide information of public use.
Access to and browsing this website implies knowledge and unreserved acceptance of all the legal information and conditions for its use.
These general terms and conditions govern access to, browsing and use of this website. However, ENAIRE may also establish specific conditions to regulate the use and/or contracting of specific services offered through the website. In the event of any discrepancy between that stipulated in the general conditions and the content of the specific conditions for a particular service, that established in the latter will prevail.
2. Scope of application
This legal notice governs the use of the Internet website www.enaire.es which the state-owned company ENAIRE makes available to Internet users.
The state-owned company ENAIRE is one of the state-owned entities governed by Article 43.1.b) of Law 6/1997, dated 14 April, on the Organisation and Functioning of the State Government, and is attached to the Ministry of Public Works.
ENAIRE has independent legal personality, separate from that of the central government, full legal capacity and ability to act in fulfilment of its purposes, and its own assets.
ENAIRE contact details:
Address: Avenida de Aragón, Building 330, Doorway 2, 28022, Madrid. Main entrance: 1, Campezo Street, 28022, Madrid.
C.I.F (Tax Id. number): Q-28-22001J
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENAIRE makes every effort to avoid errors in the content of this website.
ENAIRE does not guarantee the accuracy or current applicability of the information available on the website, which may be modified without notice.
ENAIRE assumes no responsibility arising from third-party use of the content of this site.
All content included here (including, but not limited to, tenders, aeronautical information, maps, job offers and so on) is for informational purposes only. The information presented is not necessarily exhaustive, complete, correct nor updated. In the case of bids and legal texts, no guarantees are made that the reproduction is an exact copy of that adopted officially. Only texts published in the printed versions of the corresponding official bulletins or in the media are considered authentic.
The information provided by ENAIRE is general and involves no professional or legal advice.
ENAIRE will make every effort to avoid website downtime, but cannot guarantee the absence of technological errors, nor the permanent availability of the website and the services it contains, and therefore shall not hold itself liable for any loss or damages that may be incurred due to lack of availability or faults in access caused by disconnection, breakdowns, overloads or network failures for which ENAIRE cannot be held responsible.
ENAIRE does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may alter your computer system. ENAIRE waives any responsibility for damages or loss of any kind due to viruses or harmful elements.
4. Service subscriptions
In general terms, access to the utilities in the website does not require prior subscription or user registration. Notwithstanding the above, access to some of the services that are provided through the website may require that a subscription form be filled out beforehand. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the information that is provided when filling out the subscription form/s. Users undertake and are responsible for maintaining all the information that is provided in such a way as to ensure that it reflects their true situation, at all times.
If, as a result of the registration, users are issued a password, they undertake to maintain the password secret and to use it and access such services with due diligence. Therefore, users are responsible for storing appropriately any identification details and/or passwords that are supplied to them by ENAIRE and for keeping them confidential, and undertake not to allow third parties to use them, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow other persons access to them. The user will be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any non-authorised third party who uses a password for said purposes due to the non-diligent use or loss of the password by the user.
5. Personal data protection
The personal data processing carried out via this ENAIRE website is regulated according to the provisions of the European data protection regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data protection Regulation (GDPR), and other application regulations, for the purpose of guaranteeing at all times the fundamental right to data protection for users of the website.
This privacy and data protection notification is applied to the pages of this website, it is not guaranteed for accesses through links leading to this site, nor through links from this site to other websites.
You can read more information in that page.
Collected personal data
Personal data collected through this ENAIRE website will be processed for the correct management of available procedures. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when an application form is filled out and other data is obtained indirectly with technology such as cookies.
The means used by ENAIRE to collect and then process personal data are:
- Forms: Via both digital and electronic forms, ENAIRE collects personal data for the correct management of the available procedures.
- Emails: The email addresses provided to the ENAIRE website will be considered as potential means to collect personal data.
- Cookies: ENAIRE may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the system of the person who has accessed the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualisation of this website. For more information see: Cookies Policy.
ENAIRE does not authorise people under 16 years of age to provide their personal data via the means provided on this website (via any existing means on the website). Therefore, those that provide personal data using these means formally state to be over 16 years old leaving ENAIRE exempt of any responsibility for the non-compliance of this requirement.
In the cases in which the existing procedures on the ENAIRE website are aimed at people under 16 years of age the means will be provided to obtain the authorisation of the minor's parents or legal guardians.
Data collection information
Provided that the data collection occurs via a form (online or downloadable) or other communication channels established on the website, the affected person will be informed according to the current data protection legislation.
The information to the affected persons will be provided according to the means used:
- Forms (online and downloadable): the information will be included in the form itself.
- Emails: the information will be indicated in the webspace where it refers to the email address.
- Cookies: the information is available in the Cookies Policy.
The user is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of modification of the user's data, these changes should be communicated to ENAIRE in order to keep them up-to-date.
ENAIRE adopts suitable security measures in accordance with current data protection legislation in order to guarantee the fundamental right to the protection of the personal data of the website's users.
ENAIRE applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a suitable level of security to the risk at which the personal data processed on this website are exposed to.
Those affected have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights, before the ENAIRE Central Data Protection Unit (DPCU), Avda. de Aragon 330 Building 2 - 28022 MADRID (Madrid) or via the ENAIRE Electronic Administration (enaire.sede.gob.es).
The rights of the affected persons are:
- Obtain confirmation on if ENAIRE is processing their personal data.
- Access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable to request the removal when, among others reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for.
- Request under certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it will only be stored by ENAIRE to exercise or defend claims.
- The opposition to the processing of their data, in which case, ENAIRE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or to exercise or defend possible complaints. Including the processing of their data for automated individual decisions.
If in the exercise of their rights they have not been properly met, they can present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency – Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 MADRID (Madrid) – Website: sedeagpd.gob.es.
6. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
® ENAIRE, 2013.
ENAIRE is the holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website and its content.
The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure and other elements of this site are protected by intellectual property laws and international treaties. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication, or any other exploitation in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of ENAIRE. Any infraction of these rights will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
7. Connections or hypertext links with the website
Users or owners of other websites who wish to create a hypertext link (hereinafter link) to the website must ensure and respect the rules set out by ENAIRE regarding internet links.
- They may link only to the Index or Homepage of www.enaire.es, unless express authorisation, in writing, is given by ENAIRE.
- Links must be absolute and complete, that is, they must lead the user, with one click, to the URL http://www.enaire.es and must feature the whole Homepage screen of www.enaire.es. Unless expressly authorised in writing by ENAIRE, the website making the link may not reproduce, in any way, www.enaire.es, include it as a part of their website or within one of its "frames" or create a "page viewer" for any page of www.enaire.es.
- ENAIRE does not authorise links to www.enaire.es from websites containing materials, information or content that are unlawful, illegal, degrading, obscene or, in general, which contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
In all cases, the existence of links to the website from other websites does not imply that ENAIRE has any kind of relationship or association with the owner of the linking website, nor that ENAIRE promotes, endorses, guarantees or recommends the content of such websites.
8. Restrictions of access
ENAIRE reserves the right, at its discretion, to deny access to this website or any part of it by any user, at any time and without prior warning.
9. Applicable law and authorised juristiction
The use of elements from this site implies acceptance of the legal warnings expressed herein and, more particularly, any disputes related to this site will be governed exclusively by Spanish law, the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being the only applicable authorities.
10. Modification of these conditions and warnings
ENAIRE reserves the right to modify the contents and warnings applicable to this website.
11. Specific services
- Aeronautical Information Service (AIS)
AIP España: The information contained in the Consult AIP section of the ENAIRE website is of a purely informative nature. The text published in the digital -DVD- edition and in the AIP Downloads section via the ENAIRE public website shall be the only text considered authentic and official.
ENAIRE declines any responsibility for the content of Notices to Airmen (NOTAM, SNOWTAM, PIB) provided by third parties beyond its control.
- Supplier Contracting
Through its website, ENAIRE provides the general public with information about any current tenders and other contracting matters.
All the facts, documents and details contained therein are exclusively for information purposes. Only texts published in the Official State Gazette, Official Journal of the European Communities and other media outlets shall be regarded as authentic.
ENAIRE assumes no liability for any actions that private individuals may undertake on the basis of information contained in these pages.
- ENAIRE jobs
On the ENAIRE website you can consult and participate in its Public Employment Announcements, and find information on other jobs at ENAIRE.