- Statistical contracts
- Covenants and agreements
- Subsidies and grants (you can consult them in the above link through the National Advertising System of Public Subsidies and Grants, by entering the term ENAIRE in the "Contains" section of the search window)
- Annual accounts and publication in the IGAE
- Tax Transparency Report 2017-2021 - ENAIRE (Spanish version)
- Remuneration of senior executives
In compliance with Article 8.1.f. of Law 19/2013, of 9 December, on Transparency, access to public information and good governance, we hereby report that the gross remuneration received by the General Manager of ENAIRE in 2021, for all concepts, was €184.141.
It should be noted that this amount includes the amount of 3,489.30 euros as arrears for the 2020 salary review. Also, in the aforementioned year, he received the amount of €6,937.04 euros by way of Seniority Bonus for Special Services (6,804.38 euros corresponding to the year 2021 and 132.66 euros as salary review arrears corresponding to the financial year 2020).
ENAIRE's Chairman does not receive a remuneration from said public corporate entity, as his compensation is foreseen in his position as Secretary of State for Infrastructure, Transport and Housing, the details of which are available to the public, if they were of your interest, at the following link.
- Resolutions on compatibility with public activity
- Resolutions on compatibility with private activity
- Quality of service statistics
- Inventory of goods
- Average supplier payment period
- Debt information
- Financial Information Control System (FRICS)