ENAIRE's Strategic Plan 2021-2025, "Flight Plan 2025", defines the roadmap for the transformation of the organisation which will enable us to:
- Ensure the future economic viability of ENAIRE and, at the same time, contribute to the recovery of the sector in the face of the seriousness of the crisis caused by Covid-19.
- Adapt to the structural changes taking place in the air navigation sector, driven by the Single European Sky and new technologies, in order to guarantee the control of critical and essential air navigation services in Spain.
To this end, it establishes six specific strategic objectives for the coming years:
- Continuously reinforce safety, paying special attention to the safety culture, the human factor and cybersecurity in the face of new emerging risks.
- Improve the quality, scalability and resilience of the services provided through digitalisation, modernisation of airspace and operating concepts, and strengthen the culture of customer and stakeholder orientation.
- Contribute to sustainable mobility in the sector, minimising the impact of ENAIRE's activity on the environment and promoting its decarbonisation.
- Undertake the business development and internationalisation of ENAIRE, in order to position ourselves in a global and liberalised environment in the future air navigation sector.
- Ensure the economic recovery and future viability of ENAIRE, and increase the efficiency, productivity and, therefore, competitiveness of the company to overcome the crisis and adapt to the structural changes in the sector, while contributing to the overall recovery of the aviation sector.
- Accelerate the cultural, organisational and modernisation transformation of ENAIRE, exploiting new technologies to be more agile and efficient and developing an organisational culture focused on our people as the company's main asset.