Flight information service (FIS)
ENAIRE is the leading air-navigation service provider in Spain that offers real-time aeronautical information for safe and effective development across all phases of every flight.
### Imagen embebida: IMG_ATM_FIS ###
With the Flight Information Service (FIS) ENAIRE personnel report on changes that could impact flight safety, such as weather conditions or navaid status.
ENAIRE provides four types of information:
- Aerodrome: information on visibility, wind, clouds, obstacles on the runway and any event that takes place in the airport environment.
- Approach: information on runways in service and those which an aircraft must use at all times.
- En-route: operational information (navaid, radar, airport status, etc.) and weather conditions throughout the flight.
- Consulting service: to put collision hazard information into effect.
ENAIRE sends the information through:
- VHF-HF Operational Flight Information Service (OFIS) issuance.
- Voice-based Automatic Terminal Information Service (voice-ATIS) issuance.