ENAIRE announces public job banks for university graduates
ENAIRE is publishing an external call for candidates on standby on empleo.enaire.es to cover future permanent and/or temporary hiring needs for jobs that require university graduates, all in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws and the 1st Aena Group Collective Bargaining Agreement.
The jobs included in this public employment offer are as follows:
- Air Navigation Operational Safety Technician (Level A)
- Air Navigation Operational Safety Technician (Level B)
- Quality and Environment Technician (Level A)
- Quality and Environment Technician (Level B)
- Safety Technician (Level A)
- Safety Technician (Level B)
- Communication Technician (Level A)
- Communication Technician (Level B)
- Audit Technician (Level A)
- Audit Technician (Level B)
- Economic-Administrative Technician (Level A)
- Economic-Administrative Technician (Level B)
- Legal Technician (Level A)
- Legal Technician (Level B)
- Planning and Strategic Management Technician (Level A)
- Planning and Strategic Management Technician (Level B)
- Occupational Risk Prevention Technician (Level A)
- Occupational Risk Prevention Technician (Level B)
- Human Resources Technician (Level A)
- Human Resources Technician (Level B)
- Economic and Human Resources Technician (Level A)
- Economic and Human Resources Technician (Level B)
This announcement is published on the website empleo.enaire.es, in all its work centres, at administracion.gob.es, as well as on ENAIRE's social media platforms and in official public employment services.
During the selection process, all the information associated with it that is deemed necessary will be published in the "Recruitment Processes" section of the ENAIRE website, empleo.enaire.es.
The following are the general requirements for taking part in the selection process:
1. Spanish citizens.
2. Be a national of any European Union member State or of a State to which, under the international treaties signed by the European Union and ratified by Spain, the free movement of workers applies.
3. Be the spouse of a Spanish national or of a national of any European Union member state, provided they are not legally separated. Likewise, their descendants and those of their spouse who are under twenty-one years of age, or over this age and dependent on them, may apply under the same conditions.
4. Foreigners who are not in the above groups and who are in Spain legally.
2) Be at least 18 years old and not exceed, where applicable, the maximum forced retirement age, in accordance with the provisions of the current Aena Group Collective Bargaining Agreement, as well as the applicable laws.
3) Not have any illness or physical or mental limitations that are incompatible with the normal performance of the corresponding tasks or duties.
5) Not have been permanently discharged or dismissed for disciplinary reasons from the service of any company of the Aena Group, or its majority-owned subsidiaries, or from any government agency, public authority or related or subsidiary bodies, whether national or foreign, whether as a civil servant or contract employee, nor be barred from public employment or public office in Spain or abroad.
6) Comply with the legal and conventionally established requirements for performing the job in question.
The selection process will consist of Phase 1 (Skill Test), Phase 2 (Personality Test), Phase 3 (Knowledge of English) and Phase 4 (Merits).
The specific requirements for participating in the selection process for each of the positions in question, as well as the preferred official university degrees that will be assessed in Phase 4 (merits due to preferential degrees), will be those set out in Annex II to the Rules.
Only degrees from the Spanish educational system will be considered, as will those that are fully equivalent, pursuant to a certificate of recognition or equivalence issued by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training that allows the holder to exercise the duties proper to the degree and of the occupation in question.
The requirements laid out in the rules for participating in the selection process must be met by the deadline for submitting applications, they must be maintained during the selection process and until the date if and when the applicant is hired; otherwise, the applicant will be excluded from the process.
ENAIRE may request at any time during the selection process any documentation it deems appropriate for the purpose of certifying compliance with these requirements.
At any time during the selection process, ENAIRE may require an applicant to submit a medical opinion, certificate of compatibility or additional information from the competent administrative body with regard to the capacity to perform the duties of the job in question, in accordance with the requirements laid out in rule 3.2.
Interested candidates must select a single job bank by submitting one application, duly completed, in accordance with the content published in Annex I (Job Bank Announcements).
They must also indicate their preferred examination venue for the tests, with the choices being ENAIRE's offices in Barcelona, Gran Canaria, Madrid, Málaga, Palma de Mallorca, Seville or Valencia. Candidates not selecting a venue will be tested in Madrid. Changes in venue will not be accepted once the deadline for submitting applications expires.
ENAIRE is the air navigation service provider in Spain.
As a company of the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and the Urban Agenda, it provides en route control services for all flights and overflights from five control centres in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Gran Canaria and Palma, as well as approach services to every airport in the country.
In addition, 45 control towers receive ENAIRE's communication, navigation and surveillance services, and 21 airports, including the country's busiest, rely on its aerodrome control services.
ENAIRE is Europe's fourth largest air traffic manager and participates in the A6 Alliance, a coalition of air navigation providers responsible for over 80% of European air traffic, and which is seeking to modernise the air traffic management system. It is also a member of other international alliances promoting the Single European sky, such as SESAR Joint Undertaking, SESAR Deployment Manager, iTEC, CANSO and ICAO.
ENAIRE, as the agency appointed by the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda to implement the U-space system in Spain, will be the provider of the Common Information Services (CIS), which are essential for administering U-space services to drones and Urban Air Mobility, in interaction with local air traffic control services, so that all types of aircraft can fly safely in the same airspace.
ENAIRE has received the highest score in Europe on the aviation safety key performance indicator. It has also been awarded the EFQM 500 Seal for its safe, efficient, innovative and sustainable management of air navigation services.
In order to allow for these new landing and take-off procedures, ENAIRE has conducted the necessary safety studies, which were duly processed with the National Aviation Safety Agency (AESA).
Number of the Department of communication +34 912 967 551
Communication department email address firstname.lastname@example.org